Fridge

Fridge

Saturday 15 August 2015

Off Season Day 45

12 Aug Run
13 Aug Legs
14 Aug Arms

In the evening of 12 August I went for a run.  Despite being much better weather conditions than the night before I found it to be relatively hard yards.  Several small walk periods, mainly to rest the legs as I recovered breath fairly fast.  No strained breathing, but not as rhythmic as the night before.  Total time 23 minutes.

In the morning of 13 August I did a 25 minute legs work out.  I minimised recovery periods to bare seconds, added one new exercise (Figure 4 squats, ten each leg).  In the time available I couldn't fit in all the exercises I now have in repertoire that target legs.

On 14 Aug I began my day with a double circuit of weights with the arms.  I am changing it up, having heard that it is now only a month till the start of ice hockey season, pushing the tempo of the reps and cutting recovery time to 90 seconds.  Definitely feel the load fatigue in the arm afterwards more than I have previously although during the lifts themselves I felt no increase in either rate of fatigue or intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment