Fridge

Fridge

Monday 13 April 2015

Short Shoot

I had my first real day of my present holidays today, took advantage of it by heading to the primary school for a bit of shooting practice.  It nearly looked like I wouldn't get there at all, however, as it started spotting rain just as I was about to step out the front door.  Not being totally foolish, I took off my gear and, thinking I might as well use the time, swapped around the most worn of my wheels (the softer, smaller, front wheels on each skate).  By the time I'd done that the spots had dried up and it felt good, so I kitted up again and headed off down the street.

I seem to be fighting some sort of bug at the moment, affects my breathing and overall energy level, so I limited myself to a couple hundred shots with simple puck carrying exercises of no more than a couple minutes between each cycle of 25 shots.  I was gone for about 45 minutes.

Shooting: 6/6/8/5, 9/9/6/3 (26%)

Which makes 3000 shots in 3 months.  I'll do a bit of analysis of my progress across that time in the near future.  Another holiday task...

Inline 27

No comments:

Post a Comment