Fridge

Fridge

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My Annual NHL Post Season Post

Oilers - what can I say?  They ended up second last in their Division and Conference, and third last in the League.  I think they had about 43 players grace the ice with their presence though the season, which is quite a few.  I followed things as well I could from the other side of the world, found it all very interesting, found a few players I like.  Will be interesting to see how it evolves in the off season.  Better luck next year.

Playoffs - sixteen teams have made the playoffs.  Here's my picks for the first round:

Redwings over Tampa Bay
Ottowa over Montreal
Islanders over Washington
Rangers over Pittsburgh

Vancouver over Calgary
Winnipeg over Anaheim
Chicago over Nashville
St Louis over Minnesotta

About half of my picks are educated guesses, and a quarter are sentimental favourings, so it will be interesting to see how it pans out in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment