Fridge

Fridge

Friday 13 March 2015

Quick Shoot

With Ice Season over and the inline finals about to begin, I thought it important to start getting out in the last evenings of daylight savings time while I still have the chance.  So, down to the school on Thursday night for a quick hour or so.

Seeing as I've mashed the last of my neon lime green biscuit hardcourt pucks, I am down to two 'sniper' pucks for use in my drills (and a hockey ball, and an inline puck that is no use on slightly undulating outdoor surfaces).  I seemed to have a fair bit of power in the usual shooting drill, and it seemed that the large majority of 'missed' shots missed my target by an inch or less.  And the numbers were pretty good, basically - 7/8/8/4.

Got back up the hill with a little more ease from my slightly lowered stance (memories of Toronto street skater reiterating that one of his secrets is that 'you need to be the lowest thing on the street').

Inline 13

No comments:

Post a Comment