Fridge

Fridge

Thursday 30 April 2015

Pee Wee update

Blake played in his second and third games with his Penguins Pee Wee team on Sunday morning.  I was there for both along with his dad and nan.  Amazing, playing two games in a row, but the kids loved it!  You can see him continue to develop in the video links below.  Some of these kids are pretty good, though how much of that is skill development and experience and how much is raw talent isn't a question I'm qualified to answer.

In the first game, his team rolled over the Panthers 9-4.

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

In the second game, beat the Oilers 6-3.

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

It was a bit difficult for me to be cheering 'against' the Oilers, but I got over it.  In any event, at this level it isn't and shouldn't be too tribal and good play by either side was recognised by all those in the stands.

As for me, I have returned to work and that is taking all my energy it seems.  Therefore, no new news on my own skating front.  Indeed, no skating now for a week and a half.  My body is craving the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment