Fridge

Fridge

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Sunday Skate - a growing clan

On Sunday I was again invited to join the growing skating clan down at the Ice Arena.  A, B, J, Jess, Craig, me.  That's half a C grade team in the making!  A was great, at his young age he just needs to see things and it seems he can do them, or at least try.  Amazing.  He grinned for about two hours, and apparently that continued after he went home.

I couldn't skate too hard nor stay too long as I had to get home and get ready for my Knight's game at 5pm.  I did stay for a little while after Jess picked up and put on her new Bauer skates.  Very cool.  Her, me B and A all in our own skates.  Craig is still waiting for his to arrive, apparently something to do with his narrow foot.  Be that as it may, we're a clan with style!

No comments:

Post a Comment