Fridge

Fridge

Friday 28 November 2014

Short Shoot

I was going to have a day off of skating yesterday until I reviewed the fact that as a Defenceman in games where we will be playing with one D less than the usual four (due injury to Cam) it is my duty to my team to step up the (blue) line in terms of both conditioning and technique.  Particularly, putting the puck onto the net from the blue line.  So I ended up going for a short shoot down at the primary school (and will do so again tonight and tomorrow morning, and hopefully Sunday morning as well).

Because of time constraints I only had a half hour from the time I left home, which meant that I only had time to get off a few shots before returning.  Still, it was fun while it lasted.  Scored 5/25 skating in from centre to shoot from 30' or more, with the majority of the remainder passing within a couple of inches from my two inch target.

Tonight I'll take a little more time and see if can't increase the power a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment