Fridge

Fridge

Thursday 20 November 2014

Schoolyard puck

As a means of avoiding doing a core/upper body circuits this evening, I went for an inline skate to the schoolyard with puck'n'stick in hand.  I didn't bog myself down too much with any concentrated drills, instead taking dynamic shots from beyond the thirty foot line at my netball goalpost target.  Most memorably, getting four 'dings' in a row after coming in with transitions on an angle, deking at speed.  I probably only hit it three more times in another twenty shots, but no matter!  Also spent some time on a four cornered tight turn circuit, initially without and then with stick'n'puck.  Only did 25 forehand snaps (7 hits), spent more time just skating.

Trip home worked the quads and glutes quite well up the hill, though judging by the number of strides I still aren't generating full power.  That's six nights in a row with some form of skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment