Fridge

Fridge

Thursday 15 October 2015

Vikings Training

Last night I went to inline hockey training at Gawler.  There were over a dozen skaters and a couple goalies.  The majority of skaters were Division II level, several of them being rookies.  When the group was split according to skill level I was placed with the beginners (fair enough, the advanced group contained several national level players).  The down side of this was that the training was pretty slow for most of the time.  The advantage was that I got to give little words of advice and encouragement to my peers.  Good bonding.

Simple shooting and passing games to begin with, followed by a shinny.  For the first part, my heart rate didn't get much above walking pace but it did get pushed up to 180 in the game of Red Rover that preceeded the shinny.

And then, a drive a back to Adelaide in the warm spring night.

Inline 57

No comments:

Post a Comment