Fridge

Fridge

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Crashing the 30% barrier

Yesterday after work I managed to get out on my inlines, grab my stick and pucks, and squeeze in a seventy minute session down at the local school before dusk settled in.  It was the most productive I've yet had in terms of shooting percentage.  I am beginning to get a 'flow' into the drill, catching the puck as it rebounds off the backstop concrete or the the goal and moving immediately into another shot.  It develops a rhythm all of its own.  I've definitely shifted up a gear in terms of accuracy, power and ease with my shooting in the past week or so.

Because of the time factor and my own level of fatigue after a long day I didn't do a lot of anything else, though did make a point of carrying the puck on my stick as I did big looping figure eights for a few minutes.

I'm hoping to get down there for another session on Friday afternoon.  I'll make a point of spending more time on my stickhandling as this will be what I expect will be needed most in the Grand Final on Saturday afternoon.

11/11/5/3, 10/10/9/1, 10/14/7/2 (31%)

Inline 20

No comments:

Post a Comment