Fridge

Fridge

Monday 26 January 2015

More Schoolyard

Early Sunday afternoon, once all the chores were done (or, at least, those I couldn't ignore) I kitted up and was back to the local school for some more inline work.

I did the standard hundred shots from 15', 5/8/8/4, breaking them up with short skating drills the same as yesterday (ie figure eights with transitions (concentrating on holding stick close into body and poke checking on the transition) both ways, and the walking crossovers exercises).  Before shooting I slalomed for ten minutes through the neutral zone with the pucks lined up as obstacles (stickhandling).  After shooting I accelerated five times with puck through the neutral zone to shoot from 30'.

Felt more in control of my skates than the day before.  Would have kept going if didn't have a game in the evening, but I did so I skated home.

Inline 2

No comments:

Post a Comment