Fridge

Fridge

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Wednesday Skate

I met up with Jess and Craig at the Ice Arena for about ninety minutes of skating tonight.  They are both doing quite well, Jess is smooth on her feet and Craig is gaining his confidence and beginning to look like he knows what he wants to do.  There was a moderate amount of people there, with over a half dozen hockey players that I know.  As always when the big ice is open on a Wednesday, Steve kept us dished up with good classic rock'n'pop to keep us in the groove.

I stayed on the ice the whole time, which is a big improvement from a fortnight ago when I could only manage about forty minutes, split by a twenty minute break.  I was able to do all lower and moderate speed maneuvers, with a bit of softness in the knee only in very specific position (countered by ensuring sufficient knee bend).  Still don't have full extension, though am improving daily.  Also noticed my conditioning has most definitely slipped from where it was a month ago.

Basically, as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment