Fridge

Fridge

Monday 29 September 2014

Knight #63!

All my fears were misplaced and I will get to dress up in my old #63 with the Knights in the IHSA C Grade summer comp, starting this Sunday afternoon.  Bring it on!

I went down for the sign-up at the Arena tonight, was glad to see quite a few faces with which I've become a bit more familiar over the past few months.  And it was extra nice to be met by smiles and handshakes from my team mates once I'd confirmed that we still existed and that we were all still together (except for those that went up to Premium or B Grades).

We're still short a goalie, the schedule hasn't yet been released, we'll likely only ice two lines for our first game and this has all arrived very suddenly.  But, hey, that all pales into relative insignificance when compared to the facts that we'll sort a goalie, we play on Sunday, there are more lines coming, and rather the season started with a rush rather than a slow drag.

More as it comes to hand...


No comments:

Post a Comment