Fridge

Fridge

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Excuses Decisions Excuses Decisions

I didn't go skating over the weekend at all because I was in Sydney or on a plane.  I didn't go to Hockey Academy because I am fighting off a nasty head cold and don't want to stress my body out too much.  I won't be going skating tomorrow night because we have a family event (one of the reasons I want to shake the head cold, or at least stop it getting too much worse).  Which means I'll be going into the first game of the season with the Wheelers (the other reason I need to shake the cold) having only skated once in the previous fortnight.  And that was on ice, at that.

And with only five skaters plus a goalie on our roster, that's scary - if I don't shift this cold significantly and get my energy levels back.  If I do, it's a challenge.  Such a fine line...


No comments:

Post a Comment