Fridge

Fridge

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Coaches

In about a year and a half I've had the following coaches for at least one session.  I learned huge things from them all and I hope to be able to do them credit with my skating and playing.

Skating: Alessandra, Deb, Bernie,
Ice Hockey: Cory, Mick, Chris, Justine, Henry, Christian
Inline Hockey: Peter, Josh

I've also had some one-liners thrown at me at times by some pretty high level coaches when I've been skating in general sessions, all of which were bang on point and helped me immensely.

And then there's all them dudes on the internet (I'll do them credit in future posts).

In near future there's a reasonable chance of having some sessions under the tutelage of Debbie Strome (journeying skating coach at all levels of Australian and North American ice hockey).  Which would be really good.  If it happens, will be in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment